Air Filter Kits
Oil filters are essential for maintaining commercial vehicle engines' durability and performance. They remove contaminants from the engine and prevent the accumulation of debris and other particles from damaging the engine. There are several types of oil filters in the market today; some of them are mentioned below.
Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil filter protects pumps, valves and the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination. The filter element is adjusted within a cylindrical canister attached to the mounting plate. They are also disposable and require regular replacement with each oil change. Spin oil filters capture the contaminants from the engine oil and ensure the oil circulation is flawless and smooth. It also protects the engine's essential components from continuous wear and tear.
Cartridge Oil FilterCartridge Oil Filter is another oil filter type used in various commercial vehicles. As opposed to spin filters, they do not have a metal canister. They are environmentally friendly and require minimal maintenance. Cartridge oil filters have a large surface with a replaceable element housed permanently. They must be changed during maintenance to reduce waste and offer an extended service life.
Centrifugal Oil FilterThese filters are unique and use centrifugal force to remove contaminants from the engine. They have a housing with a spinning rotor for generating power while the engine is in motion. The process forces the pollutants to the edge of the housing, where they can be easily removed. The engine of an HCV is usually exposed to adverse conditions and contamination during its journey. Centrifugal oil filters are seen as the most efficient way to remove contaminants. They can efficiently collect large particles, making them the best type of filter for heavy-duty applications.
Magnetic Oil FiltersAs the name suggests, these oil filters capture metal particles from the engine oil. The magnetic oil filters use a magnet to attract the particles and prevent them from circulating to the engine. Most magnetic filters produce a magnetic field or loading zones that collect magnetic iron and steel particles. In cases where the engine is exposed to high levels of contaminants, the magnetic oil filters play a crucial role. They can capture the metal particles and prevent further damage to critical engine parts.
High-Efficiency Oil FilterHigh-efficiency oil filters have superior filtration, unlike other filters. They use micro glass elements that capture the tiniest contaminants. As we all know, clean oil is essential to the engine's performance and these High- Efficiency Oil filters provide improved filtration by capturing the most microscopic, tiny particles in the environment. It is ideal to choose the Tata Genuine Parts Oil filters that meet the original equipment design specifications. TGP Oil Filters offer effective filtration systems that can manage problems of dust, extreme temperatures, and polluted environments. It also protects your engine oil and improves the vehicle's overall performance.
By installing Genuine and high-quality spare parts in your commercial vehicle, you get the assurance of efficient and long-life performance from your vehicle. Tata Genuine spare parts are specifically designed and manufactured to meet the exact specifications and standards set by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). This precision engineering guarantees a seamless fit and compatibility. On the contrary, opting for low-priced counterfeit spare parts can expose you to increased risks and ultimately result in a higher total cost of ownership. However, with so many counterfeit part brands prevailing in the market, it is challenging to differentiate between genuine and duplicate parts. Here are a few pointers to identify Tata Genuine Parts Packs in the market.
1. Check the logo and packagingOne of the simplest ways to check the authenticity of Tata Genuine Parts is by identifying the Tata logo and its packaging. Tata Genuine Parts comes in distinctive packaging that carries the Tata logo and a specific hologram. This Tata hologram is very difficult to replicate, and if you find packaging with it, there is a high possibility that the Tata Genuine Parts pack is original.
2. Check the Part NumberEvery Tata Genuine Part has a unique part number to it. This number is specific to that part and is registered in the TGP system. In case of any complaints or queries, you can connect with the manufacturer by referring to this number and get the issue solved in case of malfunction. Moreover, the numbering is also specific to particular vehicle series and plays a significant role in ensuring that the part is compatible with your vehicle. You can cross-check the number of the automobile part with the TGP dealer to know if it is genuine.
3. Examine the Quality of the PartGenuine parts have a distinct look and feel. The experts in the business can identify the difference by merely holding them. While examining the spare parts, if they appear to be lightweight and of poor finish quality then there is a high chance that the part is counterfeit.
4. Purchase from Authorized DealershipsTata Genuine Parts has a network of authorized dealerships across the country. The TGP dealers assist you in choosing the right part for your commercial vehicle. They will always recommend purchasing from authorized retailers so you get only the best and most genuine spare parts.
5. Check for the Tata Genuine Parts SealAnother way to identify Tata Genuine spare parts is by looking for the Tata Genuine Parts seal. TGP affixes a seal on all the genuine parts packages. The seal is placed after inspection of the quality and specifications of the spare parts. It is a small round sticker that includes the Tata logo and the tag of ‘Genuine Part’ on it. Lastly, commercial vehicles are a heavy investment and must be maintained efficiently. Tata Genuine Parts are of the highest quality and are made with precision for optimum performance and durability. They help to ensure steady performance and fewer breakouts. Hence, take note of the above points to identify Tata Genuine Parts and make the right choice.
The engine coolant, also known as antifreeze coolant, flows through your Commercial Vehicle’s engine and radiator to protect your engine from extreme temperature conditions. During the hot summer, it prevents engine overheating, and in the winter, it keeps your engines from freezing when the temperature drops below 32o Fahrenheit or 0o Celsius. Coolant prevents both overheating and freezing and is essential for your vehicle to deliver optimum performance in all kinds of weather conditions. Regularly flushing out and refilling lubricants is an essential maintenance practice that helps prevent extensive damage to the radiator, water pump, and pipes in the engine cooling system. Over time, even coolant stops working due to the rust and gunk building up, which affects your vehicle’s cooling system. Not only is it essential to change the engine coolant during a given interval, but it is also important to choose the right kind of coolant for your commercial vehicle.